Welcome to this mini blog hop, showcasing the stamp set “Critters on the Farm” by Lawn Fawn!
This is the first stop on the hop, and here is the full blog hop list:
1. Marie Forberg http://legojenta.blogspot.com/
2. Isha Gupta http://hobbyandideas.blogspot.com/
3. Britta Swiderski http://brittaswiderski.com/
We have been sponsored by Lawn Fawn for this hop, so we are giving away a “Critters on the Farm” stamp set to one lucky winner! Thank you so much Lawn Fawn for sponsoring our hop =) To win, you must comment on at least one of the blogs participating in this mini blog hop. Please only leave one comment on each blog. You have until 11:59 pm GDT on May 14th to leave your comments.
There are also a few extra things you can do, to have even more chances of winning:
- Post about our mini blog hop on Facebook, with link to the hop
- Post about our mini blog hop on their own blog, with link to the hop
- Tweet about our mini blog hop, with link to the hop. Please put @ivgupta @waterfilterlove @legojenta in your tweet, so that we can see it.
Please post a seperate comment on this blogpost only for each of the extra things you do, with a link to where you've shared.
I used the hen stamp, and stamped it normally and reverse stamped it too to make the hen and rooster. I omitted the "flap" under the chin to make the hen different from the rooster. I don't know if hens have those flaps or not, but I thought the hen looked more feminine without it =) I also colored the red on the hen's head with a lighter color then on the rooster. With the little chick in between the hen and rooster, I think they look like a cute little family =) For the sentiment, I used stamps from Lawn Fawn's "Plus One".
Be sure to comment here for your chance to win, before continuing the hop! The next person on this mini hop is the talented Isha =)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta