Friday, December 9, 2011

Teddybear Tag

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a tag I made to enter into the following challenges:






Here's my tag:



I stamped and colored the teddybear and the candy cane with Copic markers. To get the fluffy/plush effect on the coloring of the bear, I went over the entire area, after coloring with various brown Copics, with the Copic blender. I then cut out the bear with scissors. I embossed a Norwegian sentiment in white embossingpowder onto red paper, and cut it into a banner-like shape. To make the tag, I cut lengths of silk ribbon, and colored half of them red with a Copic marker. I covered a piece of white cardstock with scortape, and added the ribbons in a diagonal pattern. I then diecut the piece with a MFT die. I punched a little hole in one end, and tied some more ribbon into the hole. I added the bear to the tag with foam adhesive, and the sentiment with some doublesided tape. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


9 comments:

Isha said... [Reply]

Lovely Tag Marie...cute Bear:)

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said... [Reply]

Så underbart söt din tag är! I want that set NOW!!!
Ha en skön helg!

Jeanette Marchand said... [Reply]

What an adorable tag! I love your colouring.

Tamara said... [Reply]

Ahhhh....this is super cute :-). TFS and thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping. xx

Anita said... [Reply]

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

Jenny said... [Reply]

Oh that striped bkgd is awesome Marie....love the cute textured colouring on the teddy too :)
Jenny x

Laurel said... [Reply]

Wow Marie! This is fantastic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ribbon background you created. At a glance I thought it was patterned paper. Knowing you made that from ribbon amazes me! Loving your textured colored teddy bear! This tag is awesome. A winner in my book!

Laurel said... [Reply]

I hope you don't mind, but I had to share this on the Lawnscaping Facebook page!

Christiana said... [Reply]

Oh my goodness, this is just too cute, Marie! Love that stripey tag! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!